Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Happy Halloween to all!
The candy bucket is filled and waiting by the door for trick-or-treaters (a little lighter thanks to me, but ‘tis All Hallow’s Eve)!
Yesterday was the office’s Halloween party, complete with a haunted house, BBQ lunch, and costume contest.
Well, guess what, we won most original (oh there were prizes)!
Can you guess what we were?



Nope, here’s a clue:

Still no, it's OK. I hadn't heard of the TV show until a few weeks ago.

I yea, I broke character for the pic on the right. Julie's mom was a prostitute and is now a crime fighter. She doesn't smile.

Anyway, my motto is to always BRING IT for a costume party. So here are some off my favorite costumes of year’s past:

Crazy cat lady and Snookie doing the Ouija with Dolly Parton.








Enjoy!

6 comments:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...