Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Two Tickets to Paradise (Guest Blogger)

Greetings loyal Pink Droppings readers, I am Kim's husband Ethan.  As many of your already know, Kim is out this week for a girl's trip to the Bahamas.  In her stead, she has reluctantly given me full access to her blog to keep her readers entertained.  With great power comes great responsibility, so hopefully I will live up to the high journalistic standards personality Kim brings to her blog.  

I'm going to start my set off in more of a family-friendly Tim Allen-esque comedy vibe before I work up into the really rant-y Bill Hicks stuff, so let's kick this off with some "men and women are so different, LOL, amitrie" observational comedy.

When a wife goes out of town, she has a vastly different conception of what her husband is planning to do in her absence than what reality will dictate.  To reinforce this point, I'm going to attach this handy chart of why Kim thinks I'm doing this week as compared to my mundane existence:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...