Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Link Up: Some Kim info



Linking up with blairsheadband.blogspot.com for today!
 


1. The Basics
Who are you: Kim Brown (google me- you’ll find NOTHING!)
Where do you blog: little pink dropping (.blogspot) for now!
How did you pick your blog’s name: my hubs came up with it (as in brain droppings)- I love pink and dirty double entendres

2. Location, location, location
Where did you grow up: Knoxville, TN
Where do you live now: DC area (Alexandra, VA, but we’re moving to Bowie, MD in the summer!)
Where would you live anywhere in the world: somewhere warm with good food- Greece or the Adriatic Coast

3. Let’s talk beauty - what is your favorite or signature:
Lipstick: Carmex J
Mascara: Rimmel extra black
Perfume: I’m allergic now, but I used to love Lavanila (pure vanilla)

4. Yummies - what is your favorite:
Cocktail: sheesh, I usually order a white wine spritzer for low calories, but I love a big, sweet pina colada
Dessert: yes please (I really can’t decide because I love them all so much)
Pizza Topping(s): sliced Italian sausage (no rabbit turds here)

5. I always have these three things in my refrigerator:
Un: red bell peppers
Deux: almond milk
Trois: eggs

6. Get artsy - what is your favorite:
Movie: A Christmas Story
Book:  I Know the Much is True, Pillars of the Earth, or White Oleander
TV Show: The Wire (for now)

7. Kid stuffs - three questions about your youth:
What did you want to Be when you grew up? Veterinarian
Who was your favorite teacher and why? Mrs. Hayes – because she had a Guinea pig in the classroom we got to take home on the weekends. And she decorated her classroom with Scottie dogs.
What was your worst sickness/surgery/hospital visit as a kid? I fell at a middle school dance and cut my mouth up- my braces held my teeth in & the dentist had to come to his office on a Fri. night. I had shock therapy on my teeth to revive the nerves.

8. The Pretty Things - what is your:
Favorite color: purple
Favorite flower: hydrangeas
Favorite artist (painter, photographer, etc.): Audobon prints

9. Shop ‘Til You Drop
What’s one thing you buy the most often: groceries every week…. (my favorite thing to buy is shoes and nail polishes though)
Do you prefer to shop online or in-store? In-store
Imagine you open your own store - what would you sell? Second-hand & vintage clothes

10. Be a Hater: what are three things you would like to go away?
Ein: owing $ for taxes
Zwei: long lines anywhere (the bank, the grocery store check-out, the club- j/k I don’t club anymore)
Drei: cleaning the bathroom

11. The Final Three (x Three)
I hand you a genie - what are your three wishes? Endless money, a hot body, and my fam all living in the same area
List 3 things you can see out of your window right now. I has no window at work :(
Who are three people, living or dead, you would invite over for dinner? I think I would be overwhelmed and shell shocked if someone really famous came to dinner, so I’ll just say my family (2 parents, 2 brothers- that’s 4, but I don’t care). I’m assuming E is there already since we’re hosting the dinner ;)

2 comments:

  1. Pina Coladas are the best! :) Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you with the hydrangea plant is so adorable. I'm not a huge pina colada person (mostly I don't like coconut) but I would gladly eat a whole bowl of boozy maraschino cherries :D

    Thanks for linking up Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...