Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Haters gonna Hate

The Party Girls Guide: Haters gonna Hate is the theme for today's link-up post & today is the perfect day for me to rage.
Here's what I'm Hatin'!

  1. Stupid delivery people (with no cell phones). I get to work at 9am, I like it. It allows me to sleep until 8ish. Today I got to work at 8am. Why? Because we were having a breakfast celebration/ meeting my boss asked me to plan. Chick-fil-A was supposed to deliver delicious mini biscuits, fruit, and utensils by 8:30am. Well, stupid delivery man apparently doesn’t know the “quadrants” of DC and got lost and then hung up on me when I was trying to give him instructions and then just stopped answering his calls. He showed up at 9:30a. The mtg. started at 9am. He had some sketchy burner-pay-as-you go phone and didn’t want to pay for the calls apparently.
  2. Gaining weight. After 30 it sucks, you can’t lose it as fast and forget about having an “off-week”. You’ll pay for the next month!
  3. Taking vitamins in the morning & that barf-y feeling.
  4. Bathroom creepers. Seriously, sitting in a stall quietly and not doing anything or worse yet, talking on their phone. I just want to use our public restroom alone and in peace. 
  5. People who can’t (or won’t) control their dogs. Um, your dog is jumping all over me and it’s scratching me and it kinda hurts and I don’t like dirt on me. Thanks. 
  6. People who can’t (or won’t) control their kids. (Sidebar, I don’t have them & today’s different then when I was a kid). BUT, if we were bad in the store, my mom would leave her stuff and walk out. We then received our punishment when we got home (like standing in the corner). It happened very few times before we figured out that if mom says, “if you’re not good, I’m leaving right now,” she meant it and then we were in big azz trouble.  My favorite is when little Johnny is throwing a fit and the parent is all “I’m going to count to 3, then you’re in trouble”, they count to 3, then... nothing. 
  7. I of course hate all the serious stuff- prejudice against any kind of people, people hurting other people or animals, kids going hungry while others can send their kids to Europe for summer camp, ok now I’m depressing myself. You get the idea. 
Sorry no pics for today! I do better next time.

3 comments:

  1. Gaining weight after 30 is no joke. Totally agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 and 3 are horrible! i threw up the other day after taking a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with every single one of these things! Especially the kids and dogs...my mom would do the same thing, we were bad though so it happened a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...