Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favs: Kitchen Edition

So my little bro is engaged and I've already begun to ponder, what can I do to insert my opinions onto his registry and possible make myself annoying.
We may no longer be children, but little brothers are made for big sisters to boss and terrorize for life.
Anyhoo, here are some of my fav kitchen things (that I'm going to recommend to lil' bro :))

The K-Cup brewer
Awesome because I can have my cup of coconut - flavored coffee while E can have his extra dark. Plus it's super fast.
Note- I am taking full use of the Costco membership- also a "kitchen fav"

The Jack LaLanne Juicer
Nothing says "I Love You" than taking care of your health so you can spend a long life together :)
OK, so this is a picture of a disassembled juicer, but you get the idea. Spinach and orange juice are my fav.

Recipe Planning System
Whether you do it online, or just write it down, it'll helps you save time at the grocery store, as well as help you stick to a food budget.

1 comment:

  1. the only reason I want to get married is to register...I think that is a bad reason to get married so I am waiting for now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...