Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Super Late Weekend Wrap Up



I realized I have been waiting for nothing. The pics from this weekend are terrible. I’m really firing E from being my personal photographer. Sooo, onward. 

Friday, I went for our home inspection. I took pictures…. only of the stuff I want to re-do when we move in (like paint colors), but the inspector was very thorough- thank GOD! The negotiations are still on-going. Does anyone have a home warranty and want to discuss their experience with that?

Saturday was E’s Birthday. So we ate like champs and let it all digest at a Nats game. Here's where I wanted super-cute pics of us in our Nats tees. 
Cupcake appetizer at Lavender Moon

Main course at Spike's Good Stuff Eatery. Why, yes, yes, those are milkshakes in the background. Don't judge!
 

Sunday, I was all over Craigslist, because what do you do when you haven’t quite bought a house yet? You buy rugs for that house! Craigslist should be renamed thebomb.com because we got a great deal on 3 area rugs. I still never got an answer as to how this guy has so many rugs in plastic still. Our apartment is looking like Aladdin’s rug emporium.

Kim Out- I have to get back on Craigslist to buy more items for our "nest".

1 comment:

  1. I had a home warranty when I first bought my condo. The A/C unit froze up and the warranty helped me with $500 in repairs for just a $35 fee. Awesome. Great enough that I have been thinking of buying another one again since I let that one lapse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...