Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I remember being a kid and I was so excited to go to a garage sale that had toys lined up in someone's yard, my brothers and I would fight each other to get out of the minivan and run to grab the toys. My poor mom would always be yelling behind me- "kids, don't run"! (I think eventually before she would unleash us, she would talk to us about not running).

Anyhoo, this weekend, the local library had their Annual Book Sale to raise money. A friend told me how awesome it was last year, and I just happened to go Saturday right when they were having it.
Seriously, I had my mom's voice in my head saying "Kim don't run!"
Reading and discounts- it's my mecca.

Being the dutiful wife that I am, I thought I'd get the hubs a book (along with the 9 I got for myself).
Guess which one is for me and which one is for E?

Saturday evening, I needed to rest after all the excitement of buying discount books at the library, so I rented This is 40. More like This is Terrible, This is Shameful (I am wasting my time watching this), This is Nepotism (at it's worst), you get the idea. I wasn't a fan.

I also attempted to make some homemade (healthy) banana pudding. Now Paula Deen's not yo mamas banana pudding is my go-to, but while delish is not good for the badonk. The healthy was OK, but I think over-ripe bananas are key for the strong nanner flavor.

Obvs, when I have an eventful weekend and go out with friends or do something outside of the home, I take no pictures. When I do nothing and act like a dorky shut-in, I have pics (one pic, whatever). Go figure.
Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...