Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Talk About Movies



  • The 2013 Oscar nominees:  I’m getting caught up with watching these (since they are being released at Redbox). I watched Argo and didn’t really think it was Best Picture. I never agree with the Academy though. I thought last year, Avatar should have won and then this year Zero Dark Thirty. Do you think it’s political (lie Kathryn Bigelow couldn’t win Best Picture 2 years running but won in 2012 because of the divorce)? I totally have some conspiracy theories.
  • Speaking of Oscars, did you know that Daniel Day Lewis has won the most Best Actor awards? 3x a winner, only actor to do that.
  • I also watched another movie this weekend I thought was under-rated, The Paperboy. Check it out- I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
  • Bucket Lists: I’ve now added “watch all the best picture nominated movies for a year and then go to those Academy awards” to my bucket list. One of E’s bucket list items is to go to Comicon. Both are in California- maybe we can get 2 Brown bucket list items for the price of 1? 
  •  I love movies, but I only seem to rent them. I can't get myself to the theater. Plus it's just so dang expensive. Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...