Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Five Things Tag

Yay, I am so honored to be tagged by Erin at The party girls guide. This is my first "tag" by another blogger, so I'm super pumped and will try to do a good job. I'm not fully playing along because I am such a newb (that short for "newbie", mom & dad), I can't think of 5 other bloggers I want to tag (and I'm shy & it's too much like asking someone out!)

I am lazy, but will not recycle these 5 previously used fun facts about myself.
So here are 5 random facts about moi:
  1. My first job (at 16) was at the Gap, which I loved. I also coincidentally met my future hubs there &  knew when i first saw him we would be together. (awww, sooo schmoopy)
  2. Speaking of firsts, my first "real" job out of college was a manager at Hollister. It lasted a week. I did participate in a class action lawsuit against them a few years later and got $3000. 
  3. I wanted a dog when we lived in NYC, but E say no (it wouldn't be fair to the dog with a tiny 1 bedroom and no yard- probably true), so I said I was getting 2 cats instead. I had never owned cats and didn't even really like them. I just wanted a pet. These ones turned out OK ;)
C'mon, they are like dogs. Look at Brutus drinking out of the toilet!
    4. I am addicted to space heaters. Notice the one in the picture above. I always have it on in      the bathroom while I'm getting ready. I also have one at my desk at work that I always keep on. Summer or winter, they're going.
    5. I'm 5'10" and weight 128- j/k, I weigh enough to give double red blood cells (which is a high threshold). I used to hate being so tall, but am finally starting to be OK with it. 
It's all I got folks. New goal is to make more blogger friends to tag them next time I get tagged.

3 comments:

  1. I love space heaters too, and the gap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first job was at Banana Republic and I did a stint at Abercrombie & Fitch. :) And I have a cat because cats are the lazy person's pet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin tagged me too so I had to read the others tagged! I didn't have 5 friends to tag either because I'm also a newbie. I kind of love that you got $3000 from those Hollister assholes. They used to make me feel fat because their sizes are like 5 sizes smaller than normal I swear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...