Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Five Kimmy Facts

I am linking up with The Life of Bon for Five Facts about me!

First, sexy pic per the requirements:

 Please note it was very hot under the camera lights, so I hitched my dress up and the photographer thought it was art! The stripper shoes are my favorite.



  1. I slept with a teddy bear until 2 years ago. In college- Mr. Bear was there, when I got married, Mt. Bear slept in between us. The hubs hated Mr. Bear and would punch him in the face whenever he got the chance. One sad day, I had some girls over & locked our cats in the bedroom. They apparently were mad and one of them pooped on poor Mr. Bear’s chest. I never slept with him again. I washed him, and he rests in peach in a Space Bag under the bed.  
  2. In college, I thought it would be a good idea to shave my sideburns. It was not. 
  3. I didn’t know what city I was born in until recently. My place of birth on my marriage certificate is wrong. I thought I was born in NY,NY, when in reality I was born in Port Jefferson, NY.  
  4. In high school, my first car was struck by lightning (not while I was in it). My poor parents had the transmission and half the engine replaced before someone figured it out. (The antenna was melted down and the radio wouldn’t work)
  5. When I was a kid, we lived in Zachery, LA for a short while. The town was close to a prison and the prison would do an inmate rodeo to raise money. Zachery also had chain gangs & “posses”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...