Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beauty Overload



Brown Budget Blown!(*only according to E) On what you ask? Nail polish of course.
Just kidding, nail polish is a budget necessity :)


 I love this sparkly red nail polish by Essie. It makes me think of Dorothy’s ruby slippers.
E just doesn’t get sparkly, dark, grey, or any kind of trendy nail polishes. He wasn’t a fan of the bronze OPI.(Are there any men that appreciate these kinds of polishes?)
I’m a big fan of this colored eyebrow gel. I am a recovered over-plucker. This helps fill them out just a little more.
Seriously, the 2 best beauty things I have done in the past few years is let my hair go to its natural color (blond is not a good look for me) and let my eyebrows grow in. 

Also, I won a giveaway and got this awesome 30 day face mask kit. I finally got to try it on my long weekend and I loved it! A 30 day kit with a face serum to keep using after- yes please.

What are some of your beauty must haves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...