Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

My Modeling Days

This weekend E and I joined Costo. And they took the worst picture of me. Ever. I blame the turtleneck.


I then decided that laughter is the best medicine (for the hubs) and why not take a walk down memory lane:

2003- passport.
I told you blonde and over-plucked eyebrows isn't a good look for me. I am also blaming the turtleneck and short Walgreen's clerk shooting up at me for this atrocious picture with double chin.

2008- VA Drivers License: 
Short hair, little boys shirts, and orange skin also isn't a really good look for me. 

 2013- new work badge (pic taken in 2009)
Hubs says "you look like you just got hit in the face"

I also re-took my passport photo this weekend to get my passport renewed and guess what. That now might be the worst pic of me ever.  I decided to not smile to mix things up - not a good idea.

I also think that since I'm tall, when I stand for these doofy required photos, I need to tilt my chin down so as not to show off the double chin. 

Sigh- what are your suggestions for a "good" picture.


2 comments:

  1. Check out this video for tips on how to take a great portrait...
    http://www.wimp.com/flatteringportrait/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome & practical video. I will use next time I am forced to take a pic for some dumb ID.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...