Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

An Incomplete Childhood

Yes, my childhood and parents were great, but E recently brought to light something I missed out on as a youngster: the English Muffin pizza.
I never had (or heard of) an English Muffin pizza until recently.Meanwhile, E had one every day after school for a snack while I had to live with Tostadas and salsa while watching Baywatch.
The recipe is pretty easy- toasted English muffin, pizza sauce, and mozzarella.
E actually kicked it up  notch and we added a Morningstar Chik pattie for a version of Chicken Parmesan.


Happy MLK Day and Inauguration Day to my Federal homies. Enjoy your day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...