Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Well Hello Mr. Sun!

What is it about warmer weather after a cold front that gets everyone all giggly?
Today I decided to go outside to the corner CVS and get ready for Valentine's Day. I tore into this bag like the cats tear into E's turkey sandwich bags if he leaves it too close to the counter edge.


Conversation hearts are one of my favorite candies. I also love jelly beans and candy corn. Anything seasonal and nostalgic gets me.
Fortunately for me, everyone in the office deemed these the nastiest candies of all time. I like the taste though (except for the nasty yellow banana ones- that's just wrong), so more for me!
(I did put these in a cut little dish with a spoon).

 Like the "Don't Tell" one showing. What does that even mean?

Do you like conversation hearts or other seasonal kiddie candy?

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...