Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Products You're Gonna Want!

I'm totally ripping off other blogs' "What I'm Loving" posts, but it's that the sincerest form of flattery?


  • Oil of Olay (or as the hubs calls it Oil of Old Lady) CC cream. 

For real, I was feeling a little old, but this stuff really makes my skin look better and more youthful. It’s more of a natural look, and my face looks more dewy than matte, but I think as you get older (and drier), moisturizing makeup is better than matte.
Next on the list is to switch my Nars Orgasm powder blush to a cream.

  • I’m also loving my new VS supermodel workout pant. They come in longs, so I can wear pants to the gym now, not just capris. They have a bit of compression, so I think they are making the booty look not too bad. (Not like this though)

  via
  • Lastly, I am digging our garam masala (from World Market- they have the best spices). E made this recipe from Cookie Light and it was the bee's knees. I major <3 Indian food and I can't wait to try more recipes with this Indian spice.
Happy Hump Day friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...