Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What I'm Reading



The Secret (to get me excited for my New Year’s resolutions). My dream board is next. Too bad the hubs thinks it’s all a crock of shi*. I wanted to read a chapter to him last night - didn't go so well.


Anyway, since I’m obsessed with The Wire now, I reserved the book the show is based on at the library. Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets by David Simon. Nice reading right?
(Also, one of my new money saving tidbits: no buying books- library or nothing)  
I need some recommendations for something light and funny to balance out a book on murder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...