Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Best Hubs Ever



I was going to do a "weekend wrap up" post, but I seriously did nothing this weekend. I watched Season 7 of Dexter and then Season 1 of the Wire. LOVE both of these shows! (Do the math, it's like 9 hrs of TV a day).
(E called Comcast to cancel our HBO and they gave us the "new year" deal so we got all the premium channels for less than what we were paying. Comcast billing is so arbitrary.)

"Omar's coming"- my fav!

 Anyhoo- the hubs was feeling guilty about me having to take care of him (his back is still out), so he went out yesterday and used his Nordstrom’s gift card to get me a Michael Kors bag. (Hubs knows me well). 
He said I’ve been carrying around the Coach one he got me too long!



Orange (I like to call it Persimmon to mess with poor hubs and other men folk) is becoming my new fav color. This past fall I got orange capris and an orange (Knock-off) bubble necklac- would it be overload to wear them all together ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...