Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

PDA- Do You Do It?



This morning, E dropped me off at the Metro Station (aptly named the “Kiss and Ride”). 
Well, we were waiting for the person to get out in front of us and this couple was making out hard core. The woman had a suitcase so I guess she was leaving, but man, there was tongue and groping for over a 1minute. Oh, and they were older.
Ethan and I both said “get a room” at the same time, so you can surmise, we aren’t big PDA-ers.

 This is the most we ever PDA’ed and it looks like I’m molesting/ scaring E. 

Our other pet peeve is when we’re at a restaurant and a couple sits next to each other on the same side of the booth. We’re like "Weirdos, sit across from each other and look at each other when you talk." Oh well, I guess everyone has their own “love language”.
What about you- do you PDA?

1 comment:

  1. I think all of the above is super weird. I do not like anything public.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...