Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photo Bombs

We have a lot of parties at my office. Too many. We eat a lot.
We also take too many pictures for an office party. One very sweet co-worker loves the "action" shot, where no one is paying any attention. Today, we had yet another going-away party (What's that you say, Kim, didn't you just have one yesterday? Why, yes, we did.)

Here's the email I sent to E:

Subject: OMG!

WTF, this is me at our pizza party. I’m going to break anonymous' camera and he’s going to be banned from parties if he keeps on with these candids.

and the attachment: 
my cardi looks like it's straining to keep all my goodies in check, and I'm not going into how my poor pants are takin' it to the limit.
 
Oh, this went to the entire staff of 40+ with the rest of the pics.
Here's another great "candid" of me at last year's Christmas party:
Split ends are my enemy, what can I say?
 
From now on, I only want "posed" shots, where I can suck it all in and not look like a freak.
Uhh, scratch that. No pictures at any kind of "costume-related" party.
 
Better, the best part is that I'm at the delicious dessert table. My favorite place to be.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hate candid pics of me at work! there are way too many floating around our shared drive and I hate it, glad i'm not alone :) we also have way too many parties at work where i always end up eating a week's worth of calories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...