Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Boys Behind the Blog Link Up #9

It's time for one of my favorite link ups! It's always a treat (?) to see what Ethan is going to say next.

Boys Behind The Blog



1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Knoxville, duh. (I think he's being facetious because I always say I miss it).
2. Sand or snow? Sand (I've had enough snow this year, thank you).
3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at? Bobsled
4. You're cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish? A great dessert for my boo. (He knows me well)
5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave (your wife/girlfriend/fiance's name) a ____________________ for Valentine's Day? Flowers and candy.

I don't have many pics of the E that I haven't used over and over, so I thought I'd get a new one. This is my sweet petunia:



Last night," please let me get a cute pic of you and the cat for the blog." I am trying not to offend, but you probably get what he's up to. (FYI, he's not terrible, just a jokester, we were both laughing)
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweet lord every picture I have of J he's either making some ridiculous blind kid face (he's not blind) or flicking off the camera. Lovely. I had to bribe him to take nice pictures for our wedding because we paid SO much money for our photogs. It's like he's allergic to the camera or something. It's even worse if I try to get him to take a picture of me--he hold up the camera super quick snaps the picture and then he's done and i'm still standing there like 'wait! I wasn't ready!!" Men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Stumbled over from the link-up...to be honest from the blurred out thumb-nail I was a bit nervous to click over...relieved to see it's only a hand-gesture :) Looking forward to looking at a couple of your other posts...while I'm a non discrimination kind of drinker I do like a nice glass of Melbec too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your answers
    come see ours at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...