Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

When Sorority Sisters Reunite

There are several of my sorority sisters that live int eh DC Metro area, so we finally got together for a mini-reunion this weekend. 
At one point, I remarked sn't it funny how in college, at an AX gathering we would talk (seriously and at length) about what fraternity we were doing homecoming with or what sororities were "good" and now we are talking about real estate prices, birthing, and politics.


iPhone pic shamelessly stolen from Facebook. Our waiter wasn't a very good photographer. Next time we might need one husband or boyfriend to silently join us and just take pictures for social media. 

It was fun, it makes me miss the simpler days of college, but I love seeing how everyone is doing and has changed.

Also this weekend, we finally got up and ready and made it to church (oh, and I'm not talking about the 8:30am service, but the 11am/ hangs head in shame). We like this one, so I guess we need to make more of an effort to go every week. I want to meet more people in our 'hood as well as do some good in the community, so I guess we need to get more involved.  It's hard though (even at church) to just show up to an event! Would you, should I not be a chickensh**?

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed a bit of Spring :)








1 comment:

  1. I hear you, I get nervous about getting involved now that Im older? Its strange! Im trying to get out there more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...