Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Random Thoughts

I submitted a quote from Star Wars for our office quote of the day. I was so proud of it and I knew Ethan would be excited. I showed him on my phone and he was horrified by my egregious error. I misquoted Yoda. I submitted “there is no try. Only do.” And it is “there is no try. Only do or do not.” Oops.

We both remember what we wore the first day of high school. Ethan was a throwback to the 80s in a preppy pink polo. I however, was in the hay day of grunge. I wore a navy and white plaid skirt with a white t-shirt and navy suspenders (I also informed him, I was getting a little “big” on top so suspender were probably not the best look for day 1 of high school). I wore my knock-off Birkenstocks as well.

I think I need to be more politically involved on a local level. VA (where we used to live) sells beer and wine in the grocery stores and Costco sweet Costco and has World Market. MD (where we live now) does not sell beer or wine except in liquor stores and has no World Market (I am attributing to the no wine except in liquor stores) and also Buy Buy Baby won’t ship (some products) to MD. Why discriminate Buy Buy Baby, I just need a shower gift?!


Thin Mints in the freezer might the best thing ever in the freezer.




We have some friends in town that moved to FL. We used to do fun things with them like go to Ren Fests and ghost hunting in Gettysburg. We haven't done anything fun like that since they left, so was it just them? I don't know how I got to be a fuddy duddy. I mean I used to be social chair for my sorority- I have ideas for fun stuff!

Me and my tuning rods trying to contact the beyond.

That is all, I have a productive weekend planned and the daggum weather better be on my side. I would prefer a nice sunny, warm weekend, but I’ll take no snow and sunny.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha ethan's reaction to the misquote! i'm the same when people misquote friends or die hard.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I could never go ghost hunting! That shit freaks me out!!!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...