Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Five: A Big Announcement

Just in time for football season:
A special Friday Five- Pregnant edition!

1. I feel worried all the time. I guess that's going to be my life from now on though. (Women with multiple kids have told me the worry goes away by the second child, you're like, whatever - haha!) Physically, I am  nauseous and hungry all the time.
2. It was not a surprise. Not me, Type A, I like to plan :)
3. Am I gonna find out the sex? Hell YEA!
4. I haven't really had any cravings, but I have been eating sourdough bread and sharp cheddar for breakfast and dinner to ward off nausea. I have more food aversions. For a while, I couldn't eat sweets!!! I'm back though to my usual self.
5. First trimester is down and I gained 3 lbs. I really want to stay within a 30 lb gain. Oh yea, and I'm actually glad for the first time I'm so tall you still can't see my 3 lbs. (Well, maybe a little, just looks like I've been indulging in too many burritos :)).

Have a great weekend y'all!
P.S. I'll take any advice I can get from you experienced moms out there!




6 comments:

  1. WTF blogger ate my comment!! and it was a good one!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!

    i said CONGRATS and i'm so happy for you!! this is a great chapter in your life :) i'm here if you want to ask questions or talk about baby/pregnancy/birth/labor/raising kids etc. and i'm not one of those pushy moms either! believe me, now that you're about to be a mom, you'll be bombarded with information and those bitches are pushy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! Since you are the planning type, I'm curious once you "started trying" how long it took for your plan to be executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to follow along on this journey with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! how did I miss this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting!! I can't wait to follow along with you on this wonderful pregnancy journey :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...