Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

So far, I'm not doing so hot this Valentine's Day. 
  • For Valentine's Day, I decided to take a cue from the 5 Love Languages (the best relationship book out there imo) and cleaned the kitchen til it sparkled this morning (acts of service), but then couldn't remember if that was one of E's love languages. Oops- Valentine's fail #1.
  • Sweet E got me flowers and chocolate on Wednesday (before the big snow storm). I already ate the chocolates when I was having a late night, no work, TV watching party. Valentine's fail #2.
  • I didn't get Ethan anything for Valentine's Day (he doesn't want anything). Likely a Valentine's fail #3. 
So there you go, how to keep the romance alive after over 10 years together. Any suggestions what I can do last minute to save Valentine's Day?!

Aaaaaand we have fail # 4, this is an ecard for SINGLES! Oh well, it's still how the E and I feel.

5 comments:

  1. today is my day off. i had a whole bunch of things to do (not for vday) and what happened? i sat on the couch to relax after lunch and watch a bit of TV and then it was over from there. i JUST peeled myself off and baked something for tonight. and now i'm having trouble peeling myself away from the computer. so i guess you can say that my day off was spent doing nothing as productive as yours :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got the kitchen cleaned! That's a huge win in my book :D
    Happy late Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you can do to redeem yourself in his eyes... but it's not internet appropriate... I mean, I don't know if your family reads this. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you redeemed yourself! haha. My valentines day was rather dull, don't feel so bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to the party--but I so would have eaten all the chocolates early too. I didn't get the hubs anything either--but I baked (my no carb eating husband) a cake. Valentine's Day Fail over here (he ate it though). I could clean the house til I drop and I don't think J would even notice. Acts of service is most DEFINITELY not one of his love languages hah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...