Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Humpday Confessions

Yay, Humpday- halfway to a nice, long holiday weekend.


I posted yesterday about my pump me up jam and asked others what their song was. Yes, I didn’t know any of the songs (I did, but didn’t know the title until I you tubed it). Sad. No wonder Ethan doesn’t want me on his Pop Trivia dream team.

I don’t think I love shoes anymore. I used to, but nowadays I only wear the same 2 pairs of flats and heels that need to be shined and well probably just replaced. Walking around the city, you gotta have something you won’t fall in. (Although I do see some fabulous ladies wearing their big heels regardless)

I am a terrible "snoozer", like I seriously hit the snooze button 5 times before I actually get up. In an effort to get better sleep, I set my alarm for later and said I would just wake up when that went off. Now I just get to work later....



I watched Bad Grandpa and laughed so hard. Johnny Knoxville is from my hometown. It’s kind of embarrassing; we have him, Dolly Parton, and 2 NFL punters.

I have yet to get Ethan a V-day present, so he’s probably not getting anything (he doesn’t read this blog, so it’ll still be a surprise!).

I secretly wish I could get an awesome new camera and take some classes and be a great photographer. Then my Christmas cards and blog photos would be off the chain. I pretty much exclusively use the iPhone.

When I see service & police dogs, I want to hug and kiss them, even though I know they’re working.

 
 Remember Tiny Toons? I loved that show!

I don’t care about the Olympics (is that un-American?). I love movies about that Olympics though!


7 comments:

  1. i'm the same about shoes and bags! i was once obsessed with them but now i look at them and wonder: why did i spend so much money!? i wear the same ones all the time.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to the camera & Olympics confession. I love America. Like LOVE LOVE America...to the point where I sometimes get made fun of for it. However, when it comes to the Olympics I honestly don't care. The last time I really "cared" about the Olympics I was in middle school & in figure skating so I liked to watch that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same with shoes. I can't walk in heels so I am pretty limited there. I also don't care much for the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care much for the Olympics either, I wish I was more into it but it just bores me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha I agree and also police horses but they are definitely off limits for us commoners right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a chronic snoozer and Ty makes so much fun of me. What can I say I love my sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite part about this whole thing was that you used the phrase "off the chain." I think I'm in blog love! :P :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...