Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Happies

Well it's not quite Friday, but tomorrow is my day off, so it's my Friday & Monday is a holiday and that makes me happy, happy, happy.


I received the best email late last night that I had been waiting for- the office is closed Thursday due to weather! I of course had already made plans to stay up past my bedtime watching TV and fiddling on the interwebz (there are just so many cute animal videos out there!). So in case you weren't keeping track that's a 5 day weekend for me- holla!

We got a baby shower invite yesterday and I added it to the fridge o' joy. I love being a part of our friend's and family's happy events (and I love a themed party)!


My big kitty has big a super sweet lovebug lately. Last weekend he took a nap with me. He's usually pretty skittish. He's finally warmed up to me after 8 years- ha!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. You know what that means- fancy Chick-fil-A date night and no dishes :)



4 comments:

  1. happy (early) valentines day and yay for a snow day. we hardly get those :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snow day! And happy valentines day =)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your snow day! And happy valentines day =)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh! I'm so jealous of your snow day/5 day weekend!!!!!! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...