Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bootay Music for the Weekend



What a timely link-up!

I just downloaded some of my favorite “old school” rap music to pump me up (at the gym). 

 I'm also a little embarrassed to let you see my iTunes. 

 In no particular order, we have:

The Thong Song (by Cisco)
I Just Wanna Love U (JayZ)
Back that Azz Up (or course) (Juvenile)
Slow Motion (another Juvenile classic)
Shake Ya Ass (by Mystikal)

I am a BIG fan of any song that referenced bootys, ass, moneymaker, etc, but I was highly disappointed when my new favorite Bahamian song was NOT on iTunes.
Diggin in Ya Boongie (quite possibly the best word for a bum. Ever.)



1 comment:

  1. Love your choices, girlfriend. You just fueled me for a good hour or so. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...