Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day Celebration

I'm telling you, the Devil works in my office.
We celebrated our March birthdays with this amazing cake:
My co-worker and her sister are professionals - their bakery in Maryland (Itsy Bitsy Bakery) is going to be famous I tell you!

Followed by the main course (8 or so different pies): 

I made this Apple Crumble with one of my co-workers last night (her mom's secret recipe). I now know the secret, but I'm taking it to the grave! 
I dare say it was the best pie today. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny bc Ive noticed several people post pics of pie but then someone else just posted a pizza pie. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...