Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up




I always loved playing with graphics (creating flyers, labels, etc.), but don't have any formal training. This is me having fun in Publisher:



  1. I tried a top knot with my little foam doughnut from Sally Beauty Supply. I can't wait to wear this in the spring and summer when it's hot!
  2. I painted my nails mint green and since the "young kids" are doing it, I added a little pink. the colors make me think of the houses in the Bahamas *sigh* (or the '80s or Miami, take your pick- I love 'em all)
  3. Got a Pad Thai fix.
  4. We did our taxes and guess what- we owe Uncle Sam. Long story but maybe E and I need to discuss who's "withholding" what. 
  5. I did a lil' spring cleaning and took some stuff to Goodwill. I might have gone in and found some treasures (Macklemore style- listen to his song Thrift Shop & LOVE it!)
Let me know if you have any tips of creating cool photo montages or upping my skillz (for free).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...