Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Week: Spring Fashions

I'm linking up again today with these great bloggers: 

Simply Smithwick

Today is Spring Fashion & I can’t wait! I actually have tan legs thanks to a timely beach vacation. I love wearing skirts with no tights, flip flops and open toed sandals with a colorful pedicure.

My #1 for this Spring is MINT!
I can't wait to wear my new mint capris to work with a black blazer or on the weekends with a graphic t-shirt.



Spring



I will also be wearing (or shopping for):
  • Tie-Dye (not the tacky overly colorful kind)
  •  Something sheer

  • Maxi skirt with ballet flats   
  • Chambray button down

A few weekends ago, I tried out some spring trends (when the weather was warmer).
Get yourself a foam doughnut at Sally Beauty Supply for a bangin' top knot and this fab mint nail polish to mix n’ match your nails.

 
 via







6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the mint color too. I'm trying to find me a good pair of mint jeans. Love that nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint and coral are the on the top of my list. All these spring outfits make me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint and coral are GREAT this spring!! Love your choices! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the MINT for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. coming over from the link-up party as well!
    love love LOVE the mint! you just cant go wrong! & that sheer shirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the mint! SUPER CUTE! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...