Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

For the Love of Birds

It's no secret that I love animals (and lots of animal videos) and I blog about them waaaay too much. 
I especially love birds. I have several (much to my husband's dismay) bird figurines around our apartment. 
If I was going to get a tattoo, I would get a bird. (I was already told that I'm a little old for that- oh well, I'm still scared too, so I guess it's not happening). 
So when a co-worked sent me this video, you can imagine my delight:

 

I am so amazed by animals.
Before this video, crows  were high on my most favorite bird list because of their cunning. They are super smart, like use tools to get food, can remember faces, and much more

Please do enjoy some of my Audobon-esque photos I have taken over the years: 

Bird friend from my recent trip to the Bahamas.

A birds nest right outside our door! My little babies :)

feeding our feathered friends

Just get me an airbrushed bird shirt to go with all my "i love cats" shizz and I can officially be a crazy old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...