Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Week: DIY

Time to hit up Pintrest for today's Spring link up theme of DIY.

Simply Smithwick

I LOVE to be crafty, but often find I don’t have the space to store my crafts and have to buy a bunch of supplies that I end up tossing after using once (or never!)
Maybe once we have kids, I’ll be more gung-ho about crafts :)

I really love holiday wreaths, and have visions of my front porch with a festive wreath for each season. Realistically, I only hang a Christmas wreath. 
I love this cute idea: 

or how about this for Easter?

DIY can also be projects for your home. Since we rent, I'm not going to be taking on any DIY home projects, but, I have ideas like: 
 via

Spring feels like a great time to paint stairs or walls (not too hot, not too cold). 
Have fun with your Spring DIY projects, whatever they may be!

5 comments:

  1. Those are all super cute options! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wreathes are awesome..I am making one next week and it for sure won't be as cute! ha ha Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had stairs, i would totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wreaths are so cute! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, the egg wreath is so fun!! I will have to remember it for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...