Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Week: Spring Bucket List

Even though it's SNOWING in DC, I am pressing on towards Spring. I have been super excited for this link up!

Simply Smithwick

When the warm weather starts to appear, here's what I intend to do:
  1. Go to a baseball game
  2. Wake up early and see the cherry blossoms 
  3. Eat fro- yo while walking outside
  4. Go to a BBQ festival (or just eat BBQ if we can’t find a festival)
  5. Rent bikes and ride into DC and around the National Mall 
  6. Run outside

5 comments:

  1. It's hard to think Spring here too, it's freezing!! But I am ready for it! :) I want froyo too, it's on my list!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I agree, it's so hard to think spring when we're having freezing temps!!!

    I can't wait to see a warm up so I can get running outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! :) Baseball is definitely at the top for me too! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully your temps warm up soon! The cherry blossoms in the spring are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...