Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Labor Day of Leisure

In the true spirit of Labor Day, I have decided to make today a(nother) day of leisure.
I thought (briefly) of organizing the kitchen cabinets:
This 10 lbs of shi* in a 5 lb bag is thanks to the hubs addiction to cups. A free cup with a beer at a  Nationals game?! Why, yes, please.

I remember the last time I threw away one of the hub's treasured freebie cups & decided to focus on relaxation today (aka, continue to watch Real Housewives marathons).

This did make me ponder, if I was single, what would my eHarmony or Match.com profile be (if I was honest)?

Do you have any hobbies? Yes, watching TV.
What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Eat fro yo and watch TV.
What kinds of things really make you laugh? Honey Boo Boo Child
What’s your favorite place in the entire world? The couch
What’s your biggest goal in life right now? To watch TV all day and eat a bag of Oreos and wear a size 6.
Do you have any pet peeves? When the cable goes out.

Just kidding (sorta)- enjoy your Labor Day! 




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...