Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

From the hubs

What happens when you leave your computer unattended?
Naughty husbands post things to your FB or blog. (I admit naughty wives do the same thing too- heehee.)
Here's what I caught my husband doing red-handed!

Loyal Pink Droppings Readers,

This is a difficult post to publish.  In fact, I've been dreading putting my fingers (feelings?) to the keyboard, as this is a sensitive subject.  But I need to say it, nay, scream it to reach some catharsis: I LOVE ED HARDY MERCHANDISE. 


I MEAN LOOK AT THIS MAGIC.  The growling tiger panties are pure class (or sass, amirite?), and I feel like a liberated woman clad is such a tasteful matching underwear set, well, if I wore underwear.  I make my poor husband and any visitors uncomfortable when I prowl around the house in my tiger cami, growling and gnashing my teeth because ED HARDY MAKES ME FEEL EMPOWERED.

So ladies, buy as much ED HARDY gear as you can,  because I don't think my life would have any meaning without ED HARDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...