Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Mai Birthday B*tches

Not really just quite yet, but we are preparing for the month-long coronation, as E says.
First, I bought myself presents last mo. ( shoes, some Vera Bradley stuff, more shoes)

Then last week at the beach we celebrated with family (dinner, dessert, presents, the whole 9 yards- thanks mom!)
This was last year, but it was pretty much just as awesome.

Today was the hubs turn.
 
Fall flowers (ignore the hoarder-esq background)

I get really excited if I pick out a good present and usually give E his presents a few weeks before his birthday, Christmas, etc. At one time E was a good secret keeper and always gave presents on the actual day. He is turning into me- ha!

A cupcake a day keeps the doctor away! (Yes, one was "sampled" for quality control.)

Back when we were engaged, one of us read The 5 Love Languages. I informed E that my language is "gifts". I'm glad he paid attention :) It did remind me he didn't read it- I feel an "act of service" coming on for our anniversary!

If any flower breaks, E puts it on my nightstand- so sweet right?!

Now Starbucks better get with the program and send me my free birthday drink. I want a pumpkin spice latter- for free- on my day!

Final thought- I think my parents know what b*tches means still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...