Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fallin' into Autumn

With Labor Day but a mere memory, all I can think about is fall, my favorite season! These are a few of my favorite things:

The new fashions
I was so excited today, I broke out my "fall chiffon color-block blouse." (Um, and sweated my arsch off in the 80 degree weather.)
Unfortunately, the hubs does not like to take pics and my face was too horrible to show the general public. I am going to put an ad on Craiglist to get my own personal (pro bono) photographer.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte 
Or any pumpkin flavored dessert, bread, drink, etc.)- I got a sweet Living Social deal for 50% off and got the first one of the season.

Pumpkins!
Every year, the Brown's get a pumpkin or 2 :)
Pumpkins were delivered to the church our wedding day & we (me) have been obsessed ever since!

Fall TV programming
The return of my favs like Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and RHMIA (not a fav, but I love the hot mess mom). I might check out the Mindy Project. It's clear I still have some research to do. My great grandma used to highlight her TV guide for the day. Hmmm

Football...
isn't too bad, but I just like the "outfit" & tailgating part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...