Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Job (maybe the best)

I remember when I turned 16, how excited I was to fill out applications at West Town Mall for my first job.
I dressed to impress (black slacks, white short sleeved button down & purple scarf tied at the neck- ha!)
and was interviewed on the spot and then received my first job offer at the Gap!


Oh, my first day was so exciting. I got to wear a little Gap badge, work with college kids, fold clothes, and greet people. There was no stress, I got a 50% discount, and when there was nothing to do, I just chatted it up.  Oh, and, I also met my hubs at the Gap.
I really loved that job... (I also had no bills, only worked a few hrs after school and on the weekends, ate at the food court with disregard to a "healthy diet", etc.)

Anyway, what happened?! I sit on my ever-widening a** in front of a computer all day with my eyes glazed over and man, Mondays suck.


Anyway, the hubs and I love to discuss our early jobs (in high school and college). E always has an entertaining story from "All you can eat catfish night" at Calhoun's.

What is the first job you had?  Did you like it? (Ohh, I might have a future at eHarmony with provoking questions like these). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...