Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dear Martha Stewart,

Please come to my home and decorate for all the holidays! There's nothing I love more than holiday/ themed decor (and parties!).
For real, look at this- this is my goal.

Today, after a fab brunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Carlyle, E was so accompany me to Michael's (actually, I bribed him Starbucks of his liking on my birthday gift card).
Hers' my Michael's tip, always visit Retailmenot.com before- they always have a coupon for Michael's.

Here's what we ended up with. I know fake flowers/ plants are the #1 decorating no-no, but I can't help myself!
If you don't decorate for the holidays, I highly recommend getting at least a little baby pumpkin to get you in the season (for real, it makes me feel like a kid again). Plus a pumpkin works as a Halloween AND Thanksgiving decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...