Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vacation Highlights

We are back home after a week at Hilton Head Island, SC. Sigh, good thing I still have a long weekend. (Esp. since I ate ice cream and cupcakes daily and now am relegated to sweatpants)

Here are some highlights from our trip  :)

Saturday, we had a fiesta dinner and saw the statue of Neptune.


Sunday, we picked up some groceries at the Piggly Wiggly!


Monday, we played Bingo and E and I both won! I won the ultimate grand prize of 2 zip line tickets and a $25 dinner gift certificate. E won a trip for 1 for a dinner cruise to Daufuskie Island. (Yes, the cheeseballs only gave 1!)


Wednesday, the whole fam went to Robert Irvine's Eat! restaurant. E and I both like Robert's TV show Restaurant Impossible, so we were dying to try his restaurant. We LOVED it! It's nice to know that he really practices what he preaches.


 
Thursday, my mom, E and I went into Savannah GA. We had lunch at the Crystal Beer Parlor. It's been around since the 30's and was delish. I am still dreaming about their homemade peach cobbler.

Enjoy the last hoorahs of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...