Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, September 28, 2012

Work Hard/ Eat Hard

Last night I had to work late. It reminded me of when I worked in NYC-  I used to work until 7pm or later a LOT more than I do now and it didn't bother me as much. I must be getting old, but in NYC, I got a sweet company paid for cab ride home & sometimes dinner too.

Anyway, I was typing an email that included the term "arrears" and I thought to myself that sounds funny, because when I say it, I have been saying "payment in the rears"!
This is finance, not Samwell's What What in the Butt!
So, I am awaiting my call from HR for this and probably other outstanding offenses.

We also had a big birthday bash at work (which I was involved with setting up/ cleaning up).
This was me at 7:00 pm ish last night:

I usually have a rule about office cake- homemade or else it's not worth the calories! I caved several times yesterday!


When I finally got home (I forced E to "unwind" with me at Baja Fresh), I had a package on my doorstep! Packages on my doorstep are one of my most favorite things (I'm surprised I don't online shop more).

Anyway, my brother's girlfriend from Japan was visiting him in Tennessee and brought moi a birthday present & he shipped it to me!

Yay- presents!

The treat inside :)

TGIF to you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...