Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wonderful Wedding Weekend Wrap-Up

In case you didn't see my Facebook page, E and I were in Nashville, TN for a wedding this weekend!
E was a groomsman - the groom was E's college roommate and fraternity bro.

For the rehearsal dinner, they had brunch for the rehearsal dinner since that was the couple's favorite meal- so meaningful and it was super delicious. Post rehearsal dinner, there is awesome bar, Flying Saucer, next door to the hotel- good planning :)
At the Rehearsal

Groomsmen at the Rehearsal after party
The day of the wedding, we had an amazing brunch/ breakfast at Fido's (sense a theme- I love brunch) with the groom and some of the groomsmen before picking up tuxes. I was as happy as a little puppy they let me and another "PONG wife" tag along (PONG was the fraternity's nickname).
Friends at Fido's
We found out later it was a little "hipster-y". Ethan got steak and eggs so there were no issues :)
I totally harassed them while they took pictures.




The wedding was in the main floor of Union Station. The bride the made her entrance down a staircase (sort of Scarlet O'Hara). She looked amazing; although, I kinda want to be a hater since she looked so freakin' perfect. 
Location before the ceremony decor
E giving his toast
One of my sorority sister's son was the ring bearer. He was too cute (I mean little tuxedos, c'mon!) & was my little buddy for the evening (probably only because I have a kickstand on my phone holder).  Anyhoo, the food was so delicious & of course the dancing was fun!

I totally stole this from a friend's FB page, but it's one of my faves. All the "PONG wives" <3
We had so much fun & loved seeing old friends we don't get to see that often. It does make Monday suck way worse when you have a super-fun, fantastic weekend :)

XOXO to all our Nashvillian peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...