Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, September 20, 2012

WTF CVS

Tomorrow we are flying to Nashville for a wedding- yay!
We have always checked a bag, but since this is just a weekend jaunt, we are going carry-on only.
I like to spazz out plan weeks in advance for trips. 2 weeks ago I Googled the carry on rules regarding liquids and proceeded on my mission to get travel sizes for what we needed. I always get stopped for additional screening. Ethan says I look angry or shifty (I am just thinking- thank-you).


Anyways, I cannot find a travel baby powder anywhere. (Must have for my hair.) I know this doesn't count as a liquid rule, but I don't want to take a full-sized baby powder. (Don't ask why this is just now coming up with all the times we've traveled before.) I also ran out of clear hair rubber bands (because they are effing clear and get lost and sucked up the vacuum) & need only one to do my hair at said wedding.

CVS has neither of these items in Northern VA or DC.

Solution: I put a small amount of baby powder in a snackie plastic baggie and will probably regret it tomorrow when I am cavity searched for additional drugs.

Soooo, in the midst of "preparing" for our trip, I did make myself laugh today:

I wore this shirt a few weeks back "Kim" Kardashian style:


Today I wore it "Kim" Jong Il style:

And then this pic was just so terrible, I had to share:
Who knows what I'm doing, but this look says "someone farted".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...