Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What Happens in the Cube, Stays in the Cube

I seriously had this conversation with someone at work today:

Me: Something smells like BO in my area, I hope it's not me.
Colleague: Well, I did notice a BO smell when you walked over here. It's probably not you, just when you said it, I realized it was here.
Me: (smelling my shirt in the underarm area): no way, definitely not me. Crap maybe it's my feet? Sometimes these ballet flats make my feet sweat, especially when I have my heater going...
Colleague: (male, mildly horrified) I don't know.
Me: I'm going to he bathroom to check things out.

Definitely not me and the smell had dissipated by the time I was back.

Culprit #1: I have a sensitive doggie nose & my colleague is easily swayed by the power of suggestion.We sit in the basement and there are all sorts of funky smells that come in through the vents.


Culprit #2: My heater was making the person in the cube next to me sweaty.
Culprit #3: My drawer o' shoes (note, I don't think stinky feet smell the same as BO)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...