Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Fitness Pal - A New Beginning!

I finally quit Weight Watchers. (gasp,  5 years + as a member) I occasionally would keep up online ($20/ mo.) and pretty much stopped going to meetings (another $23 on top of the $20). Instead, I joined My Fitness Pal for FREE.
I also found that on WW, I could (and would) eat WW processed snack cakes, chips, and fruit all day and be in my points. Now, I am trying to be healthier and more with nature.

Sorry J Huds, good for you. I'd stick with WW if they paid me & I got a book deal out of it.

If you want to be my MyFitnessPal "friend" (warning, I am flighty with this stuff and it could be weeks before I logon again after I lose my gusto), my user name is : kcopinger.

FYI, this is my maiden name which I still use to create all my accounts since I have never met another Copinger and I never have issues with the login "kcopinger" and that's just easier than kbrown123456. I am now of a certain age where I don't want to use kbrown1981 ;)
At work, my login has a number in it because there are a million Brown's that work at the House.
Brown is way easier when I'm on the phone though: "Brown, as in the color"- heehee.

Hope the hubs doesn't mind too much that I never use his name online. (He doesn't since he just got me a beautiful plant yesterday!)


Anyhoo, back to My Fitness Pal. Yea, it's free. Fingers crossed I stick with it longer than a week, because I am sportin' major camel toe in my winter pants!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...