Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, September 8, 2012

B-day Wrap-up

My birthday was Thursday & my awesome co-workers threw me a great party with a huge delicious chocolate cake! I totally forgot to take any pics, and when I went into the break room to get a partial of the cake, it was CRUMBS.

Friday, I celebrated with some friends at HH at Cuba Libre.  I love me some empanadas. Um, let's just say the diet has been ridiculous the past few weeks. I'm starting up again Monday.

Yum, I can dream about you, with a glass of wine....

It's always good to see friends, and this fall, I'm going to quit being lazy and making time to drive into DC (or further in VA) and hang out with some peeps!

Sorority sisters 10 yrs later ;)

Today, we did laundry and got groceries. This car was in the Wal-Mart parking lot:
Um, this will not help you add the "daddy" sticker to this line. (Also, there were more cat stickers, I just couldn't get them all on my BB.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...