Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Happy Happy Joy Joy Friday

I cannot seem to stop reading the horrific details coming out of the Cleveland kidnapping story- I get obsessed with following the news stories and it just makes me sad (except next door hero neighbor Charles Ramsey).


So I've decided I've had enough of reading about these monsters and I'm focusing on happy stuff today. OK, so happy things:
Baby Animals

 

My Jokester Husband:
Earlier this week, there was a gas leak in the building next door to mine. Several buildings were evacuated and I thought we might get to go home. (We didn't). I texted E. This is his response. 


Lastly, I'll leave you with a happy little diddy that always gets me feeling good (and ready for the weekend)!



Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I get soooo hooked on every news case...it is a problem. Baby animals are the best, and i think you totally deserve a mother's day gift for being a pet mom...I am still waiting for mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...