Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Things I Should Know Better Than To Do


Well, now that I’m finally accepting I am no longer in my twenties, I should probably act like it.

  • Start an email to my boss with the words “oh fudge”

  • Paint my nails crazy like all the young folks shopping at Forever 21


  • Shop at Forever 21 
  • Refuse to buy new jeans in a bigger size, resulting in muffin tops and serious whale tale

  • Emotionally eat multiple Fiber 1 90 cal brownies (yup, they definitely have extra fiber in there)
  • Think I look good dancing after a few glasses of vino

  • Wear leggings and Uggs in the winter 
  • Wear old sorority t-shirts to the gym or beach (yea, no one's impressed that I went to a Pi Kapp formal in 2000)
 

I'm sure there are plenty more. Do you still do stuff that you know better than to do?

5 comments:

  1. I should know better than to blog all day long and read blogs all day long, but I do. Oops.

    I should also know better than to ask my husband whether we should stay in and cook or go out to eat, because my waist line will always lose that battle.

    I should know better than to still buy the booty shorts at A & F, but I do.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is like 8 years old bc I was there with you at that crazy beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha this is pretty much me to a t. I still get confused when I go shopping if I should look in the JR section or not...and the answer is always NO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I wish I didn't relate to this so much...
    I scanning the forever 21 website as I type this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same Forever 21 thoughts and I'm 31.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...