Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

Blogging Strike

Be warned- I am too tired to blog today, so this is a very half-ass effort.

I recently discovered HBO Go & the fact it can be accessed on our TV via E’s Xbox. I am an obsessive TV watcher, and stayed up waaay too late to watch Game of Thrones season 1 (not all the way through. Yet)
Thus, I wore no makeup (mascara is an essential and doesn’t count) to work & yes my hair is in a clippie. It’s also way too nice outside to be sitting in an over-chilled basement with very little light.

 
All I can think about is going home so I can try to make this for my nasty little sweet tooth.
 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I never wear makeup to work and always wear my hair in a clip or low side pony tail, so this is nothing new to me. :)

    Step away from the HBO go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, another obsessive tv watcher!!! GoT 1st season was SO good! this season is less than stellar. and are you into true blood, suits or breaking bad? they're coming back this summer yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...