Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

LOL Fri

Crazy week for me and I'm so glad it's the weekend! Here are some things that are keeping me LOL'ing. 
 This peanut butter cup squirrel.

This ginormous pan we bought in NYC at a restaurant supply store. It's bigger than we thought.

Silly kitty face close ups (he only has 1 tooth so his lip is curled up sometimes)

I definitely need to link up with Whitney  to get this weekend started! This is what I'm doing all weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That peanut butter squirrel is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. is that squirrel fo real???
    #2. I love pans...and all things kitchen and NYC too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...